Google Shopping Express Account Sign Up
Google Shopping Express Account Sign Up | www.express.google.com – Do you want to make your life easier by sign up for Google Express Delivery Account? Are you interested in online shopping? Then, continue reading so we can teach how to sign up for google shopping express account.
Google Express is a delivery service owned by Google where you can shop from stores like Walgreens, PetSmart, , Costco, Walmart, Target and more, using the Google Express app. Choose what you want in the app and where you want to buy it from, pay for the items, then you have to kindly wait for your purchased items to show up on your doorstep within one to three days. It takes the hassle, line-waiting, and driving out of your weekly grocery store runs. This service lets you shop while you’re waiting your turn at the DMV, while you’re taking a break at the office cooler, or while you’re on hold with customer service. Assuming, you changed your mind about an item or product after you have gotten it? Or you got a damaged, bad, wrong or defective product? Most of the stores offer free returns, as long as you send the item back within 30 days. Assuming you have a question about your order, you can always email, call, or live chat with Google Express’s customer support team.
Unlike grocery delivery services for example Amazon, no long-term commitment or membership fee is required from you. You just have to visit the Google Express website or the Google Express app to start browsing products and make your purchases. Got a Google Home, Mini, or Max device? You can even order via voice command with the help of Google Assistant, Google’s virtual assistant that is awakened with “Ok, Google” or “Hey Google” Shopping is really as straightforward, easy and simple as the click of a button or saying a word. Just visit Google Express app or tell your Google Assistant to buy anything you wish to. Shipping of items is free if you don’t order below the store maximum. Different stores have different minimum items required to be purchased to be eligible for free shipping, but they are usually between $35 and $25. Depending on which city you live in, you can expect most of your purchases to arrive to your home within one to three days. Assuming, you don’t have the enough purchases required to meet the minimum amount that qualifies for free shipping, you then have to pay a service fee of $4.99
NOTE: The Google Shopping Express is only available on certain parts of California, specifically in San Jose and San Francisco.
How to sign up | Google Shopping Express Account Sign Up
- First of all, You must have a Google Account, If you don’t have one, Click here to create one https://www.google.com/shopping/express/
- If you are done with the step above. Now, you can set up your Google Shopping Express Account, Visit Google Shopping Express website. Click to visit Google Shopping Express website https://www.google.com/shopping/express/.
- On the first page, you will be required to enter the zip code of the place where you reside. Enter the zip code of your area. This is to help Google to verify, if you can avail and use the Shopping Express delivery service.
- Click the “Go” button to enter the zip code you typed in. BOOM! You are done. You can now start shopping online using the Google Shopping Express.
- How To Create An iTune Account | Free Apple ID For iTunes Store
- Royal Bank Of Scotland Digital Account | How to Register
Meanwhile, If you encounter any challenges on Google Shopping Express Account Sign Up, please kindly drop your questions in comment box below. Always come back for more info and updates. Thanks.