Scan Documents into Notes on iPhone and iOS 11
How to Scan Documents into Notes on iPhone and iOS 11 – Development of the iOS 11 operating system, have changed for the better. The new Californian company platform can scan files thanks to a native function. Let’s see how to do it, remembering to take a look at the tutorial on how to solve the most common problems of iOS 11. The method is straight forward and is done simply by using the note app pre-installed on your iPhone. Once the application has been closed, tap the icon on the bottom right that is used to create a new note.
The scanned document will be automatically inserted in the note as an image file, but obviously, this is not what you want. You have to save everything in PDF format, and to do so you just tap on the share button in the upper right corner and then click on Create PDF and you’re done
How to Scan Documents into Notes on iPhone and iOS 11
- Launch the Notes app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Create a New Note.
- Tap the More button just above the keyboard. It looks like a plus (+) symbol.
- Tap Scan Document from the list of options.
- Line up the document you want to scan.
- If the scanner doesn’t automatically scan, tap the shutter button to manually scan the document.
- Repeat the step above for each page you want to scan for a single document.
- Tap Save when you’ve scanned all of the pages you want to include with one document.
Related Articles & Searches:
- Mesothelioma Financial Compensation | Mesothelioma Compensation
- FTS 19 apk | First Touch Soccer 19 | First Touch Soccer 19 Mod APK + OBB DATA
- Asphalt 9 Legends Game | Asphalt 9 Legends Games Download | Asphalt 9 Legends IOS | Asphalt 9 Legends
- FIFA 19 ISO Download | Download FIFA 2019 PPSSPP | FIFA 19 ISO | FIFA 19 ppsspp
If this post (How to Scan Documents into Notes on iPhone and iOS 11) was helpful, please feel free to share it with others using the social buttons below. Kindly drop your questions in comment box below, and always come back for more info and updates.