Jumia Online Shopping Recruitment 2018/2019 | How to Apply – Jumia is currently inviting application from suitable and qualified candiadtes who wish to apply for Jumia Online Shopping Recruitment 2018, Jumia, formerly known as Africa Internet Group (AIG), is a system of online commerces, marketplaces and classifieds websites and applications created in 2012. Started in Lagos, the company has a presence across 23 African countries.it was founded In 2012, Jeremy Hodara and Sacha Poignonnec, co-founders and co-CEOs of Jumia, founded Jumia (formerly known as Africa Internet Group). Hodara and Poignonnec have overseen the successful launch and expansion of nine services in more than twenty countries across Africa.
According to wikipedia, Jumia have launched multiple successful companies such as Jumia, Jumia online shopping , Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, Jumia Car and Jumia Services. Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment.
Jumia is currently in need of competent specialist with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey in the position below:
Job description for Jumia Online Shopping Recruitment 2018
A – Job Title: Vendor Relationship Manager
Job type: Full-time
- Business success/continuity by identifying needs based on market trends and vendors performance and focusing on innovative solutions to help the vendors to be successful.
- In particular you will:
Animation of long tail
- Follow up on vendors to increase business ( SKU, NMV, using innovative ways e.g organize various contests, e.tc)
- Ensure vendors are invited and attend all training sessions organized by the university team
- Monitor and improve vendor sales by providing feedback to vendors on jumia online shopping.
- Create and execute Vendor handover to the HOC team
- Monitor vendor stores and provide expansion and diversification tips to vendors for jumia online shopping
- Focus on activities that ensure business continuity/sustainability and growth of vendors e.g. Ensuring performance communication, monitoring and improving vendor profitability, sales monitoring etc.
- Responsible and owner of ALL communications going out to vendors
- Engaging vendors via our SM channels ( must ensure effective and lively platform/channels)
- Facilitation of flow of internal communication and synergy between different teams.
- Reporting & vendor trend analysis
- Weekly report of teams performance
- Ranking vendors by SKU Sales, NMV, OOS, Returns Rate, Rejection Rate
- Responsible for getting any additional data needed on vendor and assigning vendors who register through the system to various teams
- Ensure compliance with internal systems ( SF)
Jumia Online Shopping Recruitment 2018 Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years experience in either or of the following – Vendor Hunting, Vendor management, Sales management
- Proven track record in sales, with a demonstrated ability to increase network expansion/volumes.
- Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining customer/client relationships and identifying opportunities to improve business success for both parties.
- Creative communicator with an ability to work across multiple communications channels, including written communications and visual content
- Strong oral and written communication skills with experience in influencing others to drive results.
Interested, competent or qualified candidates should:
B – Job title: SEO Specialist.
Job type: Full-time job.
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR JUMIA ONLINE SHOPPING
- you will help manage search engine optimization of products and category pages to improve search results and visibility as well as conversion, while driving traffic to online jumia shopping website through search engines.
- Optimization and indexing of product pages.
- Work with Central Team on optimization of category pages to ensure that ranks are high on the search engine result pages.
- Write effective headlines, body, copy, and websites to optimize jumia online shopping websites or web pages.
- Work collaboratively with Content Team to assure web advertising is presented most effectively and with key word optimization.
- Create program plans based on E-Commerce Marketing strategies to focus on customer retention, repeat purchases, and customer acquisition.
- SEO Specialist will also work with Content Team to approve product reviews.
- Consistently review the website and look for enhancement opportunities to optimize website search results.
- Perform all on-site optimization, including optimizing title tags, meta information, URLs, content, headers, and more.
- Manage the website content (new product uploads, data scrubbing and migration where applicable, removing products, update pricing etc.)
Skills & Qualifications for jumia online shopping
- keywords, increasing site authority through trusted and natural link-building, and surpassing client conversion goals.
- Experience with keyword research, ranking and analysis tools
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field from a recognized reputable University
- 5 years’ experience in SEO, Web Development and Content Management Systems or similar role in a fast-paced corporate environment
- Practice of advanced SEO theory and applied techniques (web ranking, link analysis, data analytics, etc.)
- Proven track-record of increasing traffic, improving brand and site visibility within major search engines for important SEO ranking.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
- A very unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
All interested, competent or qualified candidates should:
Note, If you encounter difficulties or challenges on Jumia Online Shopping Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019, please kindly drop your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Please always come back for more info.