Are you interested in applying for Philippine Navy ? Do you want to join the Philippine Navy by applying for Philippine Navy Recruitment 2018? We are here to inform you and the general public about the on-going Philippine Navy Recruitment and how to get the Philippine Navy Recruitment form. It is for you concern we are updating with this on-going Philippine navy recruitment application form, so that, you can apply as soon as possible.
The Philippine Navy is the naval warfare service branch of the Armed Forces of the Philippines. It shares the responsibility of patrolling the maritime borders with the Philippine Coast Guard, its former attached unit until the latter became a separate maritime law enforcement agency on 1998. According to the Philippine Navy their aim is to “To organize, train, equip, maintain, develop and deploy forces for prompt and sustained naval and maritime. operations in support of the Unified Commands in the accomplishment of the AFP mission”.
Interested Competent candidates must submit the following documentary requirements:
- 2×2 colored ID picture with white background.
- Original and photocopy of Transcript of Records
- A fully-accomplished application form (this form is available from the Naval HQ)
- Photocopy and original copy of college diploma (for NOCC)
- Original and photocopy of PSA Birth Certificate.
Competent candidates may opt to take the Naval Officer Candidate Course or the Basic Seaman Course depending on their qualifications. To qualify for a position in the Philippine Navy, a Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must be single and with no child to support.
- Candidates must be a natural-born Filipino citizen and of good moral character.
- Candidates must have a barefoot height of not less than 152.4 centimeters or 5.0′ for both male and female.*
- Candidates must have no Tattoos.
- Candidates must not have any pending civil/criminal case.
- Candidates must have complete four front (anterior teeth) and at least three molars (back teeth) on both upper and lower jaws.
- Candidates must undergo Physically and mentally fit and willing to undergo rigorous military training
For Candidates who want to take the Basic Seaman Course, he or she must meet the following qualifications:
- Must have at least 72 units in college (preferably technical courses) or Technical Education and Skills Development Authority National Certificate II (TESDA NC II) preferably with skills in electronics, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, welding, aircraft maintenance or heavy equipment operation.
- The candidate must be at least 18 yrs old and not a day older than 26 yrs old upon convening date.
- He or she must pass the AFP Service Aptitude Test (AFPSAT) and IQ examination
For those Candidates who wish to become a commissioned officer in the Philippine Navy, you must possess the following requirements and qualifications in addition to the above-mentioned criteria:
- You must be bachelor’s degree holder from a government-recognized institution (preferably technical courses like engineering courses, naval architecture, and the likes,).
- The aspiring officer must be 21 years old but not more than 29 years old on August 1 of any given recruitment year.
- He or she must pass the AFP Service Aptitude Test (AFPSAT) with a raw score of 71 or higher, IQ and Special Written Examination (SWE).
- Natural born Filipino citizen and of good moral character
- Height of at least 5′ 0 ” for both male/female
- No pending civil/criminal case
- Age should be between 21-28 years old
- Unmarried and with no child to support
- Graduate of a 4-year baccalaureate degree (preferably technical courses)
- Physically and mentally fit for training
- Must have complete four front (anterior teeth) and at least three molars (back teeth) on both upper and lower jaws
- Must pass the AFPSAT, IQ and SWE exams
Application form: CLICK HERE
Candidates can submit the documentary requirements to this address:
Recruitment, Testing and Holding Office
Bonifacio Naval Station, Fort Bonifacio
Applications are accepted on Mondays-Wednesdays at the above-mentioned address. Candidates who submitted documents on Monday will be scheduled for the first batch of examination on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Walk-in Candidates may submit their application during the scheduled date of examination (Tuesday for BSC and Wednesday for NOCC). Please come early in the morning at least 07:30 am for the screening and processing of documents. Walk-in applicants will be scheduled for the second batch of examination.
To get more information about the application process and schedule of examination, you can contact the following:
Civil Relations Service- AFP
1110 Santos Avenue, CRSAFP,
Camp General Emilio Aguinaldo,
Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Tel: 911-6001 loc. 5665
Navy Personnel Management Center
Bonifacio Naval Station Fort Bonifacio
Phone Number: (02) 815-3420 loc 6137
Mobile Number: (+63) 917-476-3071 / (+63) 919-558-6274
- How To Apply For New Zealand Army Recruitment 2018/2019 | Selection Criteria
- Nigerian Navy Dssc Recruitment 2018/2019 | How To Apply
- How To Apply For Irish Army Recruitment 2018/2019 | Online Application
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2018 | Basic Requirements
- How to Apply for Egyptian Army Recruitment 2018 | Basic Requirements
- How to Apply for U.S Air Force Recruitment 2018/2019 | Basic Requirements and Eligibility Criteria
- Papua New Guinea correctional service 2018 recruitment | How to Apply
However, If you ever encounter any challenges or difficulties in Philippine Navy Recruitment 2018 Form, please kindly drop your questions in comment box below. Always check back for more info. Please do subscribe to our blog for more updates Thanks.